Sunday, December 02, 2007

Warm in my nunnery...

It is raining fantasist rain out there.
I learned another verse to a song; I have the happy hope that heckles heathens down in the depths of my heart. (heckles? There must be a better word)
Learned how to turn my pocket handkerchief into a mouse.
Burnt my chess and ham sandwich (somethings never really change), drank sparkly cider out of "Tom and Jerry" glass.
Rearranged the mess of my room.
Thought about hope and endurance.
Read the first chapter of "Mere Christianity"

3 comments:

Katie said...

So you live in a nunnery too? I'm glad yours is warm... brrr! ;-)

Breaking Culture said...

That sounds like an enjoyable day. I wish I could have been there. I drank sparkling red grape juice on Saturday . I think Rossetti, Lukolas, and I are each going to paste designs on the bottles and see who has the coolest bottle. I hope your photography class is going well. I'm so bogged down with school work right now. I miss your family! I shall see you soon!

Matt said...

I miss you Midsummer dear, i've been so busy lately, how are you?