Wednesday, January 21, 2009

take a trip inside your head, spend the day there...

Life right now consists of me thinking about the following things

Pray- what does it mean to pray, when am I praying?...

Throwing up, and how cool it is that the body can get it up (think about it) and out

Teaching, how can I say it in a way that the kids will understand better????

Bambi's family came back without him

When do I get to do laundry next????

What will we do for VBS this summer?

I tried to think of some sort of a post that I could interweave all these thoughts but that didn't happen.

1 comment:

stormi esperanza said...

the ordinary is important...where would we be without the daily sundry things that hold our attention? thanks for sharing...and i hope you find many moments of beauty in the midst of these thoughts (and no more moments of puking!).