Friday, January 27, 2012

Sabbeth (when it's all about so much more...)

Today is a day of remembering. Here are some verses my fingers need to type out.

The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving towards all he made.

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on the truth. (ps145:17)




The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. (ps147:11)


I cry aloud to the Lord; I lift my voice to the Lord for mercy..... When my spirit grows faint within me, it was you who know my way. (ps1421&3)



It's been a long few weeks (months... years) but I'm excited to see what God will do.


God,
Please bring me close to you. Keep me soft, keep me humble. continue working on my heart, don't stop now, even though I think it's uncomfortable. May I see even this time as a time of letting your glory shine. Help me rest in you.


 p.s. We are made out of clay, aren't we? :) 


No comments: