Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Support Raising...

A word of explanation, my mom and dad are currently raising support for their ministry. This morning Dad was reading a book about how to write an effective support letter, some of the rules were; be familiar, be to the point, use small words. So we put our heads together and came up with the following:


Dear Homey G’s,

Me and my peeps have an awesome gig at a new crib. We don’t want to keep this on the dl, the deal is we are low on dough.

So, if you can send some cool cash our way to keep us from under the bridge.

Awesome.

Peace out brothers,

Your homeys from the WV

p.s. btw ur gr8

3 comments:

BDT said...

ok... that was funny

Anonymous said...

Oh you make me laugh. Especially because your family is the last group of people I would expect to here words such as these from.

AaronCooper said...

HA!!!
I love when I read something on the computer and literally laugh out loud. Congratulations Anna, not many things make me do that. Next time I see you, You need to say all of that for me.

OH! Hey you should check out me and erik's new blog. www.aarik.blogspot.com. I think you'll enjoy it.